Global DIY Summit (Rome)
What to do with your store concepts in a cross-channel world.
Multi-Channel is dramatically changing the face of home improvement retailing and is shaping a new era where innovation will be more important than ever. Some experts are even forecasting that total online sales in retailing will reach 35% of total sales within the next decade. Retail stores simply must change or they will disappear!
Dia-Mart/EBELTOFT France will present on this subject and focus on the following points:
- Overview of how e-commerce is changing the stores.
- Cross channel best practices in the world of retail, and focus on DIY (Ebeltoft group research)
- How to bring in-store the value of internet: connected stores initiatives
- Beyond the devices: what experience should you propose in-store to keep customers coming to you
- Are there too many stores, too big and too costly?
- Store of the future: challenges and suggestions
For more information contact Ebeltoft Group: email@example.comBack