Pragma win 'Commercial & Operational Due Diligence Firm Of The Year'
Pragma are delighted to have been awarded 'Commercial & Operational Due Diligence Firm Of The Year' by Finance Monthly magazine.
We have supported 20 deals in 2010 including:
- LGV Capital's acquisition of Snow+Rock
- LDC take a significant stake in Mountain Warehouse
- Darwin's acquisition of Fenn Wright Manson
- TPG's acquisition of Republic
- Charterhouse's acquisition of Card Factory
- TA Associates take a majority stake in Cath Kidston
- LDC's backing of the management buy-out of Antler
- OpenGate Capital's acquisition of Nicole Farhi
Pragma provides commercial due diligence services to private equity firms, banks and other investors. Our commercial due diligence services evaluate the current performance and assesses the future potential of the investment. This allows investors to make more informed decisions and reduce the risks of acquisition.Back